ANNUAL CLASS FEIS
Our Annual Class Feis is held every year at Easter. Students get to perform poetry and drama. It’s an opportunity for our creative side to flourish with effective communication projects, writing our own poems and short stories.
WHY HAVE CLASS FEIS?
1.You have to be brave & push yourself out of your comfort zone to try something you wouldn’t normally do. By working through your fears & performing you learn that you are capable & this will help increase confidence.
2. Competing gives students a chance to show their talent to their peers & receive professional feedback which will help their future performances.
3. By taking a risk you have the possibility of achieving something you may not have believed was possible for you.
4. In life there are always going to be times when things don’t go our way & we don’t get what we want, how we cope with those times & bounce back from difficult situations develops resilience & builds character.
5. Competing isn’t always about winning. It is about having the opportunity to perform to an audience, it’s about learning from other performers, it’s about being part of a team & being able to celebrate the successes of others & feeling proud of yourself for doing your best.
6. There is always more to learn – even famous singers, dancers & actors still go to classes as learning is a lifelong journey.